[Mailman-Users] how limit traffic

Navegante navegante at ladonegro.net
Mon Jan 19 17:52:09 CET 2004

Hi!

I need to use a newsletter with 2400 email adresses (op-in list)but my
hosting plan doesn´t allow me to send more than 200 mails in one shot
(recent spaming issues and server black lists from other users).

Is there a way to force  Mailman spit the list in 200 mails (12 lists!) or
does shots of 200 adresses per time limit? Can i use some sort of cron jobs?

I would apreciate you help! Thanks!