[Mailman-Users] I recieve error "550 unknown user" while tring to send any letter

gebser at speakeasy.net gebser at speakeasy.net
Sat Jan 10 13:01:07 CET 2004

At 04:04 (UTC+0300) on Sat, 10 Jan 2004 Sergio Barerro said:

= Hallo all!
=
= I've just installed and made all necessary configurations of my Mailman.
= After creating new list I receive letter with error 550 unknown user. Can
= you advise something/
=

This isn't a problem with mailman.  You are sending email to someone
whose email address doesn't exist.  Perhaps the user changed his/her
email address.  Perhaps the address is mispelled.  Perhaps perhaps
perhaps.

hth,
ken