[Mailman-Users] I recieve error "550 unknown user" while tring to send any letter

Erick Mechler emechler at techometer.net
Sat Jan 10 02:09:01 CET 2004

:: I've just installed and made all necessary configurations of my Mailman.
:: After creating new list I receive letter with error 550 unknown user. Can
:: you advise something/

You give surprisingly little information in this bug report...so I'm going
to assume that you're running sendmail just 'cause that's what I run.  Did
you remember to run newaliases after you updated your aliases file?