[Mailman-Users] How to disable approval?

wildone at for-wild.org wildone at for-wild.org
Sat Jan 10 03:48:49 CET 2004

How do I turn off having mail routed to the list administrator
for approval? These approvals are piling up with reasons
ranging from "Message has implicit destination" to
"Message body is too big". I realize some of these are
coming from spammers, but I'd rather take that hit than
having these approvals pile up. Many of my users routinely
use Bcc and I don't blame them - I've used them sometimes
myself. I'm on a shared host with only web interface access.

Thanks.

Wild Pete