[Mailman-Users] Re: Changing moderator passwords programmatically.

Chris DiBona chris at dibona.com
Wed Feb 11 09:48:32 CET 2004

Hi chris,

I couldn't find a way to do this, so I copied change_pw to change_mod_pw
and changed the following line:

            mlist.Bpassword = shapassword

            mlist.mod_password = shapassword

And that worked like a charm.

But seriously, this is what I ended up doing. I can only imagine that
someone else is already adding this is change_pw, so I won't bother
submitting a patch for this, but this worked well for those who have the
same need I do.

 Chris

Chris DiBona, Vice President of Marketing	 chris.dibona at damagestudios.com
        I live in the future of Rekonstruction. It is 2403 in my world.
                            In '05, you can join me.
http://DamageStudios.com			      http://Rekonstruction.com