[Mailman-Users] HTML in list descriptions

Ralf Hildebrandt Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Wed Feb 11 08:59:48 CET 2004

* Jon Carnes <jonc at nc.rr.com>:

> I explained this exact problem/resolution to someone else last week. I
> looks like during an upgrade, the upgrade parses the listinfo html and
> modifies the non-standard html statements.  It's made the following
> modifications (which are easily reversed):

Nope. Even If I manually enter HTML tags into a new list (which has
NOT been converted) I get the &lt; &gt; instead of < >.

Find attached a screenshot of the admin page (to see the tags I
entered) and the resulting listinfo page of "demo2", a new list.

--
Ralf Hildebrandt (Im Auftrag des Referat V a)   Ralf.Hildebrandt at charite.de
Charite - Universitätsmedizin Berlin            Tel.  +49 (0)30-450 570-155