[Mailman-Users] Changing moderator passwords programmatically.

Chris DiBona chris at dibona.com
Wed Feb 11 07:48:01 CET 2004

Hello All,

I am "Using Mailman version: 2.1.1" and I have a need to programmatically
add moderator passwords to mailing lists that we're importing. We've been
very happy with the functionality presented by the config_list interface
and used it to set up the 570 lists that we are maintaining. I have had no
luck finding a way to change_pw for moderators in a similar fashion, is
this supported through an undocumented function in change_pw? Will I have
to script against the web interface to do this for now?

Thanks.

 Chris DiBona