[Mailman-Users] pending requests?

Dan Langille dan at langille.org
Thu Feb 5 18:25:08 CET 2004

On 5 Feb 2004 at 15:48, Hans Middelhoek wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We are using mailman on our webservers and are very convenient about it.
> But I want to ask you something. I hope you can help me with it. One of our
> customers uses mailman and gets a mail every day with the following content:

> your consideration at:
>
>         http://entropy8zuper.org/mailman/admindb/dust_entropy8zuper.org
>
> Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
> pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.
> given URL we can't find any requests.

I've noticed that recently on a list. I had assume someone else had
already processed the request.  Are posts to the list getting
through?  I'm having a problem where posts arrive at Mailman, but are
never sent out.  If you are having that problem as well, then I have
some things you can check (e.g. mailman/logs/error).

--
Dan Langille : http://www.langille.org/
BSDCan - http://www.bsdcan.org/