[Mailman-Users] pending requests?

Hans Middelhoek hans.middelhoek at odon.nl
Thu Feb 5 15:48:39 CET 2004

Hello,

We are using mailman on our webservers and are very convenient about it.
But I want to ask you something. I hope you can help me with it. One of our
customers uses mailman and gets a mail every day with the following content:

your consideration at:

        http://entropy8zuper.org/mailman/admindb/dust_entropy8zuper.org

Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of
pending requests, if any, will be sent out daily.
given URL we can't find any requests.

We have been looking for a/the solution. Also we searched in the control
panel but couldn't find a relevant option. Only the following but not sure
this is the correct one. Maybe you can tell me where to look for the
solution. The option that it could be, as far as I know, I found in the
control panel at general options and finally "Should administrator get
notices of subscribes/unsubscribes?" At the moment 'yes' is selected here.

I hope you want to help me out with this, but I can imagine I'm not the
only one mailing, so you also may give me a URL of a forum where I can post
it to get to the solution.

Thank you in advance.

Yours sincerely,

Hans Middelhoek