[Mailman-Users] Need help desperately - Problem logging in

Bob Branch rbranch1 at rochester.rr.com
Sat Dec 11 21:44:53 CET 2004

Thanks to Mark I think I found out what is going on!

The cookie is being placed as a "3rd party cookie".   Zone Alarm was blocking it
SOME of the time!!
Setting up the advanced cookie function and manually allowing  3rd party cookies
from my 3 addresses has seemed to solve the problem.  Time will tell.  .

Thanks again Mark!

Bob