[Mailman-Users] New Subscriptions (2.1.5)

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Tue Aug 31 20:37:30 CEST 2004

At 1:17 PM -0400 2004-08-31, A.Zeneski wrote:

>  However, when a new user subscribes no confirmation email is sent and
>  since the list(s) require confirmation, none of the new users are
>  getting subscribed.
>
>  I look in 'logs/subscribe' and see a TON of pending requests, but none
>  have been confirmed. I tested this myself with a different email
>  address and sure enough I did not receive anything from the mail server.

	Sounds to me like this might be the classic redirect problem.
See
<http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq04.045.htp>.

	If you have searched the FAQ Wizard on this topic, can you tell
me what terms you searched for?  That information may help us modify
the relevant FAQ entries so that it is easier for the next person to
find the answer to their question.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755