[Mailman-Users] Threading preservation

Scot Mc Pherson scot at linuxfromscratch.org
Sun Sep 7 18:13:33 CEST 2003

On Thursday 31 July 2003 09:17 pm, Scot Mc Pherson wrote:
> Is there a configuration to turn on/off threading by message-ID?

I still have not been able to figure this one out.  We have a situation where
on our inn server the threading is preserved for any messages that are posted
with a real news client like knode, pan, or even outlook express. Though when
messages are responded to via MAILMAN, the threading is not preserved in the
message. I have narrowed this down to the Reference header, yet I can't seem
to figure out how to make the Reference header be preserved when forwarded by
MAILMAN.

Is there something I am missing.  Please help, our users are getting a bit
annoyed by the halfway threaded posts.

--
Scot Mc Pherson
Linux From Scratch