[Mailman-Users] wrong email address on "Welcome" page

Darren alias2 at crotchett.com
Sun Sep 7 19:28:50 CEST 2003

Richard,

You have been very helpful in offering suggestions to fix my problem.  Yet,
I still can't seem to understand how to correct the situation where my email
address is reported as being mailman at www.usmstudent.com (instead of
mailman at usmstudent.com) on the page located at
FreeBSD.  I have read and re-read your email and the notes in the
Defaults.py file.  Could help me a little further?

Here is an excerpt from my current mm_cfg.py file.

# Site-specific settings
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = 'usmstudent.com'
DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'http://www.usmstudent.com/mailman/'
PUBLIC_ARCHIVE_URL  = '/pipermail'
PRIVATE_ARCHIVE_URL = '/mailman/private'

Thanks for all of your help.

Darren