[Mailman-Users] moving default url host/pattern

Aslak Raanes aslakr at idi.ntnu.no
Sun Sep 7 17:22:49 CEST 2003

I am moving our mailman behind a reverse web-proxy, but somehow I am
not getting rid of all the old url. Ie I have changed (in mm_cfg.py):

	DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'b.example.com'
	DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s/mailman/'

	DEFAULT_URL_HOST = 'b.example.com'
	DEFAULT_URL_PATTERN = 'http://%s/c/mailman/'

I have used bin/withlist on my lists and in most cases
«b.example.com/c/mailman» works (for example
«b.example.com/c/mailman/listinfo/mailman-test»). But other things like
list-admin want to go to «b.example.com/mailman/admin/mailman-test»
instead of «b.example.com/c/mailman/admin/mailman-test».

How do I make sure that every references to url host or url pattern is
correct?

--
Aslak Raanes