[Mailman-Users] specifying the hostname

Jonathan Vanasco jvanasco at mastersofbranding.com
Fri Sep 5 16:08:00 CEST 2003

try this:

/usr/local/mailman/bin/withlist -l -r fix_url LISTNAME --urlhost=URL

replace LISTNAME and URL with what you need

i  *think* that will work.  seems to solve some of my issues so far.

I think it all has to do with web_host_url in Utils.py -- which  seems
to be the basis for  mlist.Link()

I've been looking through the developer archives, which seems more in
tune with this kind of thing.