[Mailman-Users] Relaying denied

BERTHOLD Jean Jean.BERTHOLD at eosholding.ch
Fri Sep 5 15:27:31 CEST 2003

Ok,

It seems we have some DNS problems between our old domain name (wich is again partially in use)
and our new domain name.

Thanks again for your help and have a nice week-end !

Jean Berthold
EOS - energie ouest suisse
Chemin de Mornex 10 , CP 570
CH-1001 Lausanne , Switzerland
Tel. : +41 (0)21 341 24 58
Fax : +41 (0)21 341 20 49
E-Mail : jean.berthold at eos-gd.ch

...Unix is like a wigwam - no windows, no gates, apache inside...