[Mailman-Users] Valid HTML templates?

Jeroen Coumans jeroen at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Sep 5 17:59:26 CEST 2003

Hi,
I'm currently customizing our Mailman installation to make it output
valid XHTML-1.0 strict documents. However the task is rather
non-trivial. I've adjusted most of the templates but there keeps
creeping in nonvalid HTML; mainly via HTMLFormatter.py.

And this is a bit of a problem for me, because I don't know Python! So
I'd like to ask you: has anybody else done the conversion to valid XHTML
allready; and if so, would you like to share your templates, esp. the
python snippets?

Thanks,

FAQ and Website Maintainer
{faq,website}@linuxfromscratch.org