[Mailman-Users] admin adress does not work

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Wed Oct 1 01:05:11 CEST 2003

It's trying to deliver mail to a local user (or mailbox) called "staff",
and it's not finding one.

Looks like you have an error in your aliases file (or in one of the
postfix config files).  Grep for the word "staff" in your aliases files
and see if you've got it sitting alone (separated by spaces or commas)
on the right-hand side of the ":"

Happy hunting - Jon Carnes