[Mailman-Users] Word Attachments

Duke list_usr at spacebox.net
Wed Oct 1 01:08:39 CEST 2003

You should be able to send those to a list no problem, so long as the
attachment doesn't exceed the maximum allowed size (max_message_size in
general options), or break any filter rules you may have set.  If
someone is receiving digests in "plain" format, then the attachment will
be scrubbed and they'll be provided with an URL where they can download
it.  If they're receiving MIME digests, the attachment will be sent
along with the digest.

This may not be accurate - I figured it all out just today, and it seems
to work.

    -- Matt.