[Mailman-Users] Moving to mailman from ezmlm

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 3 21:51:04 CET 2003

On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 05:21, Daniel S. Reichenbach wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we are currently testing Mailman on our development systems and
> really like it. Great work! Right now we use Qmail with the
> combination of vpopmail / ezmlm to run our mailing lists.
>
> We manage a lot of lists for Open Source projects and as of this
> mail we are near to 1GB of archived mails. Is there any kind of
> script to migrate vom ezmlm to mailman? Especially converting
> the archives to mailman would be a great thing.
>
> Greetings,
> Daniel
> --

Pipermail (the archiver used in Mailman) creates its html archives from
an Mbox style mailbox file. If ezmlm has a similar format, then it's
easily done.

There are some posts in the Archives about this, so you might want to
look there for further information.
Searchable Archives:

Good Luck - Jon Carnes