[Mailman-Users] Moving to mailman from ezmlm

Daniel S. Reichenbach dsr at best-off.org
Mon Nov 3 11:21:36 CET 2003

Hi,

we are currently testing Mailman on our development systems and
really like it. Great work! Right now we use Qmail with the
combination of vpopmail / ezmlm to run our mailing lists.

We manage a lot of lists for Open Source projects and as of this
mail we are near to 1GB of archived mails. Is there any kind of
script to migrate vom ezmlm to mailman? Especially converting
the archives to mailman would be a great thing.

Greetings,
Daniel
Best Off GbR                                   info at best-off.org
One company. One profession.            http://www.best-off.org/
Marie-Calm-Str. 25                       Phone +49 561 920 37 48
34131 Kassel                               Fax +49 561 920 37 49
Germany                                 Mobile +49 178 474 20 63