[Mailman-Users] Moving to mailman from ezmlm

Daniel S. Reichenbach dsr at best-off.org
Mon Nov 3 21:58:41 CET 2003

Hi,

> Pipermail (the archiver used in Mailman) creates its html archives from
> an Mbox style mailbox file. If ezmlm has a similar format, then it's
> easily done.
actually it's not an mbox file. It uses the Maildir+ format.
So it will be a conversion road. Okay then I'll search.

Thanks anyway.

Daniel
best off                                       info at best-off.org
One company. One profession.            http://www.best-off.org/
Marie-Calm-Str. 25                       Phone +49 561 920 37 48
34131 Kassel                               Fax +49 561 920 37 49
Germany                                 Mobile +49 178 474 20 63