[Mailman-Users] Deleting web archive messages

E.M. Recio erecio at behavioralinformatics.com
Tue May 13 16:57:28 CEST 2003

If anyone can help, I would REALLY appreciate it! I need confirmation of
this question so I dont completely fubar my production server.

Do you know how to remove web archive messages? Is there a way to do it
from teh web interface, or using commandline tools? I would rather have
our clients be able to do that themselves, but if necessary I'll do it for
them on request (i don't want to give them shell access on our primary web
server.)

I'd be tempted to just remove the HTML file (if there is one), but wanted
to make sure that it won't break anything else.

~Elmo