[Mailman-Users] Formatting archives that don't have newlines...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue May 13 17:09:29 CEST 2003

Good Morning,

  I tried looking through the patches, bugs and FAQs for this, but
  either couldn't find it or didn't know the magic phrase to use.

  I have a problem (mostly with M$ Outlook users) that when a user
  sends a message without newlines in it (because their email client
  auto-displays it "properly" for them), the message gets stored just
  like this in the archives as expected. The problem is that when the
  message gets pulled up in the webpages, they will appear as one long
  line instead of being formatted to the size of the browser width.

  Is there any solution for this at this time?

  Thanks!

Ciao,

--
Pug Bainter                                        |        AMD, Inc.
System Engineer, MTS                               |      Mail Stop 625