[Mailman-Users] Mandrake 9.1 / ImportError: No module namedgetopt

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.co.uk
Tue May 13 12:21:15 CEST 2003

At 11:08 13/05/2003, Oliver Egginger wrote:
>Hello again,
>
>It seems that it is caused by the line 255 from mailmanctl:
>
>os.execl(mm_cfg.PYTHON, 'qrunner', exe, rswitch, '-s')

Just a thought, but what is the value of the variable PYTHON in
$prefix/Mailman/Defaults.py and is this the same as the results of
executing "which python" from the command line?

If they are not the same then this might hint at the cause of your problem.
Did you add a --with-python option when you ran ./configure? If so with
what value?