[Mailman-Users] sending restriction/moderation question v. 2.1.1

Christopher Adams chris.a.adams at state.or.us
Tue Mar 18 00:34:04 CET 2003

I just upgraded to version 2.1.1. I may be missing something, but I have
looked throughout the admin configuration to see where I specify who is
approved to send to the list. In the previous version that I was using, it
was a box under Privacy Options. Now, the closest thing I can find is under
Privacy Options/Sender Rules. It looks like everyone would have to be set to
moderated, then those approved would be set as 'not moderated'. The list I
am referring to is not a true moderated list, but I can't figure out any
other way to limit sending to specific addresses.

Christopher Adams