[Mailman-Users] Not updating server URL on all lists

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Jan 25 23:38:47 CET 2003

Have you gone into the web-admin for the offending lists and changed their
default URL's from there?
Also, when you do a ~mailman/bin/config_list of the offending lists what
URL's show up from the configuration databases?

Note: you can also use ~mailman/bin/config_list to make changes to your
lists config (read the help inside the command file).

Jon Carnes