[Mailman-Users] Not updating server URL on all lists

Ian Clarke ian at freenetproject.org
Fri Jan 24 23:16:10 CET 2003

Hi, I recently moved my HTTP service from port 80 to port 8080.  I
updated the DEFAULT_URL parameter in mm_cfg.py accordingly, however the
results are somewhat peculiar - as can be seen from this URL:

You will notice that some of the links - eg. "Betatesters", "Web" have
the correct URL, but others - eg. "devl" still use the old URL.  People
have reported similar inconsistencies elsewhere too.

Can anyone help?

Ian.

--
Ian Clarke                ian@[freenetproject.org|locut.us|cematics.com]