[Mailman-Users] archive limits in 2.1?

Andrew Clark andrew.clark at ucsb.edu
Fri Jan 24 23:20:11 CET 2003

Thanks!  I may try to do it in python and submit a patch.  I'd like to see
options (yer usual email filtering items) for archive management in the
web page interface, as well as a standalone command or two.  I suppose the
thing would run in cron and/or through the Archive qrunner.  Probably as a
scrubber for the first, and as a filter for the latter.  Heck,
filtering for the qrunners would be might handy.  I've never
programmed in python (just perl, php, and a little c++) so we'll see how
it goes ;)

Andrew Clark
Campus Network Programmer
University of California, Santa Barbara