[Mailman-Users] Ok.. got everything working..

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Sun Jan 12 19:23:52 CET 2003

At 01:12 PM 1/12/2003 +0000, Richard Barrett posted the following...
>Depends on how you want to change it. Assuming you've checked out the
>final setup notes in INSTALL file, the notes in Defaults.py and made your
>changes in mm_cfg.py

I've read INSTALL, there seems to be nothing there showing me how to change
that "mailman at www.wingfoot.org" to something useful. Neither was there
anything in Defaults.py that I could find.. I searched archives and found
"MAILMAN_OWNER", but that also does not appear in the Defaults.py file. I
have placed that entry into my mm_cfg.py, to no avail.

>You will probably want to use the $prefix/bin/fix_url.py bin/withlist
>script to get the changes in mm_cfg.py to propagate to an existing list.

Well this is on the "list of lists" page
(https://www.wingfoot.org/mailman/listinfo) ...

Again, thank you for all your help :) Of all that was going on, this is
pretty minor, and certainly liveable for now. I just figured this
would/should be an easily changed setting...

Thanks!
Glenn

---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear

"Religion is for those who do what they are told regardless of what is right.
Spirituality is for those who do what is right regardless of what
they are told." -- unattributed