[Mailman-Users] Ok.. got everything working..

Richard Barrett r.barrett at openinfo.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 12 14:12:35 CET 2003

Glenn

At 23:01 11/01/2003, Glenn Sieb wrote:
>Just a minor question:
>
>On my listinfo page it says:
>
>Send questions or comments to
><mailto:mailman at www.wingfoot.org>mailman at www.wingfoot.org.
>
>How do I change that? I can't find anything in Defaults.py (and list.org
>seems to be down)... I don't remember if it was like this with the prior
>install or not. I've searched the web, to no avail.. the only thing I
>found was to put
>
>MAILMAN_OWNER = 'whatever'
>
>in mm_cfg.py .. however, even after a full stop & restart of Apache, this
>hasn't worked.
>
>So just curious.. how do I change this is 2.1 final?
>
>Thanks!
>Glenn

Depends on how you want to change it. Assuming you've checked out the final
setup notes in INSTALL file, the notes in Defaults.py and made your changes
in mm_cfg.py

You will probably want to use the $prefix/bin/fix_url.py bin/withlist
script to get the changes in mm_cfg.py to propagate to an existing list.

Richard