[Mailman-Users] Ok.. got everything working..

Glenn Sieb ges+lists at wingfoot.org
Sun Jan 12 00:01:24 CET 2003

Just a minor question:

On my listinfo page it says:

Send questions or comments to
<mailto:mailman at www.wingfoot.org>mailman at www.wingfoot.org.

How do I change that? I can't find anything in Defaults.py (and list.org
seems to be down)... I don't remember if it was like this with the prior
install or not. I've searched the web, to no avail.. the only thing I found
was to put

MAILMAN_OWNER = 'whatever'

in mm_cfg.py .. however, even after a full stop & restart of Apache, this
hasn't worked.

So just curious.. how do I change this is 2.1 final?

Thanks!
Glenn

---
The original portions of this message are the copyright of the author
(c)1998-2002 Glenn E. Sieb.    ICQ UIN: 300395    IRC Nick: Rainbear

"Religion is for those who do what they are told regardless of what is right.
Spirituality is for those who do what is right regardless of what
they are told." -- unattributed