[Mailman-Users] Posting restrictions

Willie McKemie mckemie at access4less.net
Sun Jan 12 16:39:08 CET 2003

I've been lurking here for a while but remain un-enlightened the
following problems:

How can I restrict posts to plain text?  Or, at least, prohibit
attachments of any sort?

How do I determine if I'm running Mm2.0 or Mm2.1?  I am using Mm
through a hosting service; I do have shell access, but can't find
anything Mm related via that route.

How can I backup my subscriber lists?  And other Mm data?  I can't
find anything Mm related through either ftp or shell access to my
host.  I have recent been changed from smartlist, where I had ftp
access to all mail list data files.  Is this possible with Mailman?
If so, what magic request should I make of my hosting service?

--
Willie  USS Harry S Truman: 97,000 tons of diplomacy