[Mailman-Users] Re: Example of bad line break in subject header

Mitchell Marks mitchell at cuip.net
Mon Feb 24 15:52:37 CET 2003

Thank you for these patches.  They didn't yet solve the problem.  However,
I think I can clarify the circumstances under which it occurs.  It seems to
be not the list settings (for Language or Personalization) which matter,
but the message's original type.  Specifically, I'm seeing the problem when
the message is text/html when it arrives.  (MM is sending it back out as
multipart/mixed).  These messages do not generally have any hi-bit or
encoded characters in their Subjects.

  Thanks,

   -- Mitch

--
Mitchell Marks
CUIP Tech Coordinator    http://cuip.uchicago.edu

Telephone:  Ofc 773-702-6041
         Fax 702-8212
         Home (v.m. only, ok any time) 241-7166
Email: Primary address: mitch at cuip.uchicago.edu
         Alternate UofC addresses (use especially to report problems with
cuip.uchicago.edu): mitchell at cs.uchicago.edu and mmar at midway.uchicago.edu
         Off-campus (ISP) address: mmarks at pobox.com