Example of bad line break in subject header was Re:[Mailman-Users]Upgrade from 2.0.x to 2.1.1-- incorrect padding error.

Sumeet Pannu sumeetp at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 03:51:37 CET 2003

Wow! Thanks for the really quick turnaround. I appreciate all the help. Also
can someone point out the edicate here. I notice many people top posting so
i do too. Is that OK? And should I direct my emails to the sender and list?
Thanks again. Unfortunately I only got 6
lines down:
18:37:50[mailman at mailman]205[~]$ python -S ~mailman/cron/senddigests
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/var/mailman/cron/senddigests", line 94, in ?
    main()
  File "/var/mailman/cron/senddigests", line 86, in main
    mlist.send_digest_now()
  File "/list/Mailman/Digester.py", line 60, in send_digest_now
    ToDigest.send_digests(self, mboxfp)
  File "/list/Mailman/Handlers/ToDigest.py", line 123, in send_digests
    send_i18n_digests(mlist, mboxfp)
  File "/list/Mailman/Handlers/ToDigest.py", line 295, in send_i18n_digests
    msg = scrubber(mlist, msg)
  File "/list/Mailman/Handlers/Scrubber.py", line 326, in process
    msg.set_payload(sep.join(text), charset)
TypeError: sequence item 2: expected string, NoneType found