[Mailman-Users] Configuring mailman for a future domain name

Matthew Davis matthew.davis at dogpound.vnet.net
Mon Feb 10 03:23:56 CET 2003

After installation look at the DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST section in
Mailman/Defaults.py  But as the top of the file says, don't make changes
there, make them to mm_cfg.py.

So you might want to add this to your mm_cfg.py
DEFAULT_EMAIL_HOST = lists.<domain>

But read on in that file and see if there are anymore option of interest to
you.

--
Matthew Davis
http://dogpound.vnet.net/

Truck Pulls: for people who cannot understand the WWF