[Mailman-Users] Messed up list, want to transfer the users

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Mon Feb 10 03:53:20 CET 2003

I have a messed up list and I can't figure out how it got messed up, but it
is. The symptom is that messages held for moderation are being lost, and
the list is sending uncaught bounces with the admin messages in them.

I've been over the permissions, the settings, the contents of config.db,
all to no avail. I've posted here, also to no avail.

What I'd like to do is to delete the list and recreate it, then add the
users back. I can extract a list of users and re-add them, but I cannot
figure out how to save their settings (such as digest and nomail).

Is this possible, or should I just tell them that their options are going
to be lost.

</edg>