[Mailman-Users] Configuring mailman for a future domain name

Paul Kleeberg paul at fpen.org
Mon Feb 10 00:59:15 CET 2003

I am installing Mailman on my production machine.  I want it to
install with the same name as another machine where my lists are
currently running with listproc.  In other words I am installing it
on www.<domain> but I want the Mailman pages to be known as (and
return the name) lists.<domain> which currently exists on a different
box.  How do I do this?  Do I define it when running configure?  I do
not see that as an option in the INSTALL file but I see
"--with-urlhost" and "--with-mailhost" in the "configure" file.

Paul
--
Paul Kleeberg
paul at fpen.org