[Mailman-Users] mailman and postfix config

Nélson Jorge Teixeira de Brito ntbrito at fc.up.pt
Mon Dec 8 23:50:09 CET 2003

Hi,
I'm trying to use mailman to create a mailing list but i'm having
lots of problems... (that's way i'm sending this e-mail :-)

I'm using mailman-2.1.1-25 and postfix-2.0.6-14 as the MTA.
I installed the RPMS from the suse 8.2 OS, that's what i'm using
in this machine.
I created the list but when i try to sned mails to it i get the
answer:

 < server.requimte.pt #5.0.0 X-Postfix; Command died with status 2:    "/usr/lib/mailman/mail/mailman post cequp-users". Command output: Failure    to exec script. WANTED gid 65534, GOT gid 65533.>

Can you plese help me with this... i'm very new to mailman and postfix and i
can't solve this.
I tried to chage the GID of mailman user but it didn't solve the problem.
Regards, nelson