[Mailman-Users] from mailman-bounce in behalf of...

Thomas Hochstein ml at ancalagon.inka.de
Tue Dec 9 08:03:43 CET 2003

flox at gmx.at ("Kinast Florian") scripsit/wrote:

> If I post something to a list (as a regular subscribed user) the list
>
> <listname>-bounces even though and don't see any bounce in that situation.

That is correct behaviour and should ensure that bounces while
delivering the mail from your list go to the bounce-handling-address.
 I.e. all mail you send to mailman-users will be resend to the
subscribers with an (envelope-)sender of "mailman-users-bounces" or
the like. So that a mail that cannot be delivered will be returned to
that address and can be handled by the bounce processor.

-thh
--
Thomas Hochstein  |  thh at mail.th-h.de  |  http://www.th-h.de/