[Mailman-Users] Mail server configuration

Davin Dahlgren davin at pacifier.com
Tue Sep 10 00:40:23 CEST 2002

I know this isn't strictly related to Mailman, but if anyone out there
knows the answer, let me know. I am setting up a new Linux installation
and have directed a domain name to point to it. I can pull up my web
page from the web server, but email does not get through. I can send
email out, but it does not get back in. Does anyone know what else I
need to do to get this server set up and ready for Mailman to receive
mail?

Thanks,

Davin