[Mailman-Users] The moderation/SPAM queue

AerosmithFanClub.com List Admin listadmin at aerosmithfanclub.com
Tue May 14 01:08:01 CEST 2002

Technically the other person is way anal.  The mail does not get to the
list until it is delivered to the subscribers.  Until then it is in the
process of being sent.  So if I or my subscribers never GET it in our
mailboxes then the list does not GET mail.  You sendign something does not
mean that I get it.