[Mailman-Users] The moderation/SPAM queue

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue May 14 01:13:15 CEST 2002

"AerosmithFanClub.com List Admin" wrote:

> Technically the other person is way anal.

    Everyone has a right to be.  I hear you screaming, doesn't mean I'm listening.

> So if I or my subscribers never GET it in our
> mailboxes then the list does not GET mail.  You sendign something does not
> mean that I get it.

    You didn't, but the server did.  His definition of 'list' was the actual
server, hosting the list.  Your definition of 'list' is the list-MEMBERS.  His
statement is (still) correct.  And so is yours.  As long as you know what each one
of you is referring to.

    Can we stop bickering about stupidity now?

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.