[Mailman-Users] The moderation/SPAM queue

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue May 14 01:00:31 CEST 2002

    What he said was correct:

> > A correctly configured list will get ZERO spam.
>
> Not quite.  A correctly configured list will see zero
> spam.

    Any list with any kind of presence WILL get SPAM.  It just won't be DELIVERED to
the subscribers.  His statement is correct: your list will GET SPAM, your
subscribers just will not SEE it.  Two different things.  It's a technicality not
worth arguing about...

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.