[Mailman-Users] Mailman not forwarding on Qmail

cls at pk.greens.org cls at pk.greens.org
Fri Mar 22 19:47:33 CET 2002

I would like to hear from Mailman + qmail administrators.
I've followed what documentation I could find to the letter,
and Mailman is not forwarding list messages.
I now need to debug Mailman, figure out what it's doing
that Qmail doesn't like, and how to correct it.
When I am done, I will get the documentation fixed so this
doesn't keep happening.  I just need a hand getting debug
info out of Mailman.  Thanks.

Cameron

Ps., I'm not a whiner.  The last time I found a major free
software product inadequately documented, I wrote the first
version of the LILO Mini-HOWTO.  You may have used it.
I've got a patch in drivers/net/3c509.c, too.