[Mailman-Users] One-click unsubscribe?

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Sat Mar 23 08:54:24 CET 2002

Setup an email address that goes to a script...
  news-auto_unsub: |/usr/local/sbin/news-auto_unsub.sh

Let the script setup the email for you, or if you want to get fancy, have it
actually to do the modification to nomail...

If you use smrsh, you will need to put a link to the script in your smrsh
home directory (this lets sendmail know that the script is authorized to be
exicuted via sendmail).

 --- Original Message: Friday 22 March 2002 01:04 pm ---