[Mailman-Users] ghost in the admin db?

Michael Boudreau mboudreau at press.uchicago.edu
Wed Mar 20 18:50:07 CET 2002

Could these be features of Mailman 2.0? There are no request.db files in
any of our list directories.

The ~/mailman/data/ directory has

    adm.pw
    pending_subscriptions.db

and a bunch of files with names like "mm_q.11445.1".

I have found an FAQ entry "1.12. How do I automatically delete held
messages?" which refers to these request.db files too, but I can't find any
on our system (we have over a dozen lists in a mailman 1.1 installation).
Perhaps the FAQ is accurate only for version 2.0...although I don't see any
notice to this effect.