[Mailman-Users] ghost in the admin db?

Jon Carnes jonc at haht.com
Wed Mar 20 18:23:49 CET 2002

The database in question is ~mailman/lists/<list_name>/request.db
There is no identifying data in request.db, so you can copy another list's
request.db (one that has no waiting request) over top of that list's
request.db.

Just to be thorough, you should look in ~mailman/data/... and see if their
are any messages for the offending list hanging about.