[Mailman-Users] HowTo edit Archives by hand

Jim Popovitch jimpop at rocketship.com
Wed Jul 17 19:44:33 CEST 2002

A side effect of doing this is that the re-generated html files are not
necessarily referenced as they used to be.  Thus if there are other
references to these files (such as this one:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/mailman-users/2002-July/021154.html) they
will be incorrect/invalid after a re-arch.

-Jim P.