[Mailman-Users] How many emails address i need??

jorgefm at cirsa.com jorgefm at cirsa.com
Thu Jul 4 14:31:29 CEST 2002

detlef.neubauer at charite.de writes:

>> So, how many emails address i need if i want to made a mailing list
>> call 'curso_linux' including the mailman management ?
>
>curso_linux at domain.tld
>curso_linux-request at domain.tld
>curso_linux-admin at domain.tld

Is there no needs to a email address like 'mailman-owner at domain.tld' ?
I get the next error message in the /home/mailman/logs/post file:

Jul 04 11:58:30 2002 (23863) post to curso_linux from
mailman-owner at domain.tld, size=1320, 1 failure

The /etc/aliases is configured properly, following the steps described in
README.

Another questions: How does the mailman gets the emails requests? Where i
have to put the
emails address configuration, the email user and password account ? I
suppose that the mailman
have to read the emails from the 'curso_linux at domain.tld', then i have to
set up how to get
thats emails ? The mail server have to be in the same machine that the
mailman ?

Thanks a lot!
Jorge Fernandez